The Power of Motivation
This exercise assists participants in understanding how individuals they know can motivate others.
Write down a few notes to guide your telling of the story. You have 5 minutes
- Join a group of five.
- Share your stories in two minutes each.
- Take note of the themes and singular moments of excellence (SMEs) that you are hearing.
- As a group, settle on a list of the most important ones and be prepared to report them to the full group. You have 15 minutes.
- Select a partner from another group.
- Based on your conversations to this point, identify the single smallest step you could take tomorrow that would result in you being able to enhance your motivational skills with others. You have five minutes – two and a half minutes each.